- All About the Lawsuit Timeline
- What Goes On Before Filing a Lawsuit
- Understanding Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- What’s the Deal with Underinsured Motorist Coverage?
- Pursuing a Property Damage Claim After an Automobile Accident
- What Damages Can I Recover in a Personal Injury Settlement?
- Understanding MedPay
- Seeking Medical Attention After an Accident
- Here's What to Do After an Accident
- Welcome to When Accidents Happen
Even if you haven’t been in a vehicular accident, it pays to be knowledgeable about the legal processes you’ll find yourself in when the time comes. This information can also be useful if any one of your family, friends, or... Read More
The process of filing a lawsuit isn’t as simple or as quick as what is typically depicted on mainstream crime movies and T.V. shows. There are a number of things to take into consideration, particularly if you figured into an... Read More
If you find yourself in an accident where the motorist at fault doesn’t have enough insurance to cover the damages, you don’t need to be too concerned. The underinsured motorist coverage, or UIM, will help take the worries away. On... Read More
What happens when you figure yourself in a hit-and-run accident, or you get hit by a vehicle whose drive doesn’t have insurance? Is there a type of coverage that you can claim to help with any damages resulting in an... Read More
In this episode of When Accidents Happen, we join our hosts Paige Pahlke and Jim Puritz, attorneys at Brown Moore and Associates, to talk about property damage claims in automobile accident cases. In this episode of When Accidents Happen, we... Read More