Charlotte Manufacturing Defects Attorney
When a defective product causes injury, it may take a detailed and thorough investigation to uncover whether the product defect fell under one of these categories:
- A defect in design for which an engineer or designer may be held liable
- A manufacturing design — perhaps caused by an individual or an enterprise such as a factory
- A defect in labeling: for example, inadequate warnings or instructions are given along with a device, tool, appliance, or medication
Specific laws such as Chapter 99B of the North Carolina statutes spell out the responsibilities of manufacturers and vendors with regard to product quality and safety. Court decisions over the years have also provided a resource for consumers and lawyers when products fail and cause injury.
Did the consumer product that was involved in your accidental injury have a defect — perhaps not an engineering defect, but essentially a “fluke”? Possible causes of manufacturing defects include the following:
- A defect was not caught as it should have been during the Q&A (quality and assurance) portion of the manufacturing process.
- An inspector failed to notice a defect in a product as it came off the assembly line.
- The product defect could have been a result of a “hiccup” in the manufacturing line — or it may have been a defect present in all products produced on a particular day or in a particular factory.
Whatever the specifics in your particular personal injury case involving a defective product, it is important to discuss your potential product liability claim with an experienced lawyer. Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC, is a well-respected personal injury law firm in Charlotte, North Carolina, offering consultations to people injured through the use of consumer products. Our attorneys have helped many injury victims recover financial compensation to pay for losses including the following:
- Medical expenses
- Expenses related to medical care, such as transportation
- Therapy and rehabilitation
- Disability accommodations
- Lost wage replacement
- Pain and suffering
Contact a North Carolina Manufacturing Defects Lawyer
For more information, we invite you to contact our office to discuss your case. To make an appointment with a Charlotte personal injury attorney, call toll-free 800-948-0577 or send us an e-mail.
Navigating North Carolina’s various highways and roads has become much easier in recent years thanks...Read More
If you've been injured in an accident in North Carolina, you may be facing hefty...Read More
You don’t know how relieved I am now that it’s over. I don’t think I could have had a better attorney to represent me. We have been so impressed with you. I don’t think I can accurately describe the gratitude and admiration we feel for you. Thank you so much for everything.
Thank you for the time you spent with me today. It was a big help to me and I will not forget it. This day and age when so many people are trying to do a job that they’re not qualified to do it’s refreshing to meet a professional.
Thanks for everything you have done for the entire Brown family. You and your family will never be forgotten.
How can I begin to thank you for all you have done for me. What a wonderful team you have. May God richly bless you, and your family and staff. I will always be thankful, cause I know I would have never got this far without giving up.