Gastonia, NC Personal Injury Attorney
Serious injuries can have devastating consequences. In cases of catastrophic injuries, the damage is life-altering. As medical expenses, household upkeep, and lost wages add up, many victims feel overwhelmed by financial obligations.
At Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC, we understand the impact negligent actions can have on an individual’s life. If you or a loved one have been hurt due to the careless actions of another, you need a personal injury lawyer. Our talented legal team can advise you of your rights and secure the compensation you deserve. Call Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC, today for a free consultation. Call us at 800-948-0577.
What Are the Elements of a Personal Injury Claim in Gastonia?
Personal injury claims can be complex. At Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC, our attorneys understand every personal injury claim is unique. However, there are four basic elements that must be met;
- The negligent party must have had a duty to exercise reasonable care;
- They failed to exercise reasonable care;
- The injured party sustained damages; and,
- The negligent party caused damages by failing to exercise reasonable care
For instance, in a case involving a traffic collision, our Gastonia personal injury lawyers would demonstrate;
- That the driver had a duty of care to pedestrians, motorcyclists, bicyclists, other motorists, and others on the road
- The driver did not operate their vehicle safely, whether from impairment or reckless driving
- The injured party suffered damages, such as broken bones, internal damage, and emotional distress
- The driver’s failure to operate their vehicle safely on the road is directly responsible for the damages to the inured party
The Most Common Personal Injury Claims Our Attorneys Represent
Preventable accidents caused by negligence are far too pervasive. For example;
- In North Carolina, there were more than 69,000 nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses reported
- Traffic deaths rose 8% in the last reporting year, totaling 1,663
- Additionally, 10% of all fatalities in America are due to medical error
At Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC, our knowledgeable legal team has handled numerous personal injury claims, including
- Medical negligence
- Birth injury claims
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Collisions involving government-owned vehicles
- Premises liability claim
- Defective product claim
- Airplane and boating accidents
- Accidents involving children and adolescents
- Workplace injuries
Consult With Our Expert Gastonia Personal Injury Attorneys at Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC
Serious injuries can have long-lasting consequences on physical and mental well-being. If the negligent actions of another have injured you or a loved one, you may be entitled to compensation. Our Gastonia personal injury attorneys are expert litigators and will fight to recover the damages you deserve, including;
- Full compensation for medical expenses related to your injury
- Lost income if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Possible punitive damages for gross negligence
Schedule a consultation with Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC today by clicking here or calling us at 800-948-0577.
Navigating North Carolina’s various highways and roads has become much easier in recent years thanks...Read More
If you've been injured in an accident in North Carolina, you may be facing hefty...Read More
You don’t know how relieved I am now that it’s over. I don’t think I could have had a better attorney to represent me. We have been so impressed with you. I don’t think I can accurately describe the gratitude and admiration we feel for you. Thank you so much for everything.
Thank you for the time you spent with me today. It was a big help to me and I will not forget it. This day and age when so many people are trying to do a job that they’re not qualified to do it’s refreshing to meet a professional.
Thanks for everything you have done for the entire Brown family. You and your family will never be forgotten.
How can I begin to thank you for all you have done for me. What a wonderful team you have. May God richly bless you, and your family and staff. I will always be thankful, cause I know I would have never got this far without giving up.