Huntersville, NC Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one have been hurt in an accident due to negligence, Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC, are here for you. Serious injuries can have lasting physical and emotional consequences. When medical expenses begin to mount, a seasoned personal injury lawyer can help.
At Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC, our talented litigators are dedicated to holding negligent parties responsible for the damage inflicted on individuals and families.
You can contact us for a free consultation of your case by calling us at 800-948-0577.
Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC Represent a Wide Range of Personal Injury Claims
As negligent actions continue to injure victims across the state and nation, our Huntersville personal injury lawyers are here to hold responsible parties accountable.
According to recent statistics;
- There were over 69,000 nonfatal workplace injuries and illnesses in North Carolina in the last reporting year
- Despite lower mileage on average, traffic deaths rose 8%, totaling 1,663
- The 3rd leading cause of death in America is medical errors, accounting for 10% of all deaths
Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC have helped numerous injury victims across the state. Some of our most successful claims include;
- Medical negligence
- Birth injury claims
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Collisions involving government-owned vehicles
- Premises liability claim
- Defective product claim
- Airplane and boating accidents
- Accidents involving children and adolescents
- Workplace injuries
How Can a Huntersville Personal Injury Lawyer Help My Case?
Personal injury claims can be very complex, especially in cases of catastrophic injuries. Challenges can include;
- Insurance companies work hard to minimize or deny claims. A claims adjuster may:
- Pressure you into accepting a smaller settlement than you deserve
- Ask seemingly simple questions that may hurt your case
- Use unsavory tactics to prolong and delay your claim for months or years
- Catastrophic injury claims are difficult due to the financial involvement
- A catastrophic injury refers to any damage that is permanent and will profoundly affect a person’s day-to-day life
- In many cases, sufferers will need medical treatment, home healthcare, and equipment
- Future medical expenses are significantly higher in catastrophic injury cases, making it more likely the insurance company will fight harder
The exceptional legal team of Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC, has the skill and expertise to overcome any difficulties on your claim. We will:
- Investigate your accident and gather critical evidence
- Negotiate with the insurance company to protect your best interests
- Prepare all paperwork and deadlines so you can concentrate on your recovery
Let the Talented Personal Injury Lawyers of Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC Secure the Compensation You Deserve
Our Huntersville personal injury attorneys have provided superior representation to North Carolina’s injured for more than 40 years. We have successfully recovered millions in settlements and verdicts for our clients.
At Brown, Moore & Associates, PLLC, we will fight to recover the damages you deserve, including;
- Full compensation for medical expenses related to your injury
- Lost income if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Possible punitive damages for gross negligence
Contact our talented personal injury lawyers for a free consultation of your case by clicking here or calling us at 800-948-0577.
Navigating North Carolina’s various highways and roads has become much easier in recent years thanks...Read More
If you've been injured in an accident in North Carolina, you may be facing hefty...Read More
You don’t know how relieved I am now that it’s over. I don’t think I could have had a better attorney to represent me. We have been so impressed with you. I don’t think I can accurately describe the gratitude and admiration we feel for you. Thank you so much for everything.
Thank you for the time you spent with me today. It was a big help to me and I will not forget it. This day and age when so many people are trying to do a job that they’re not qualified to do it’s refreshing to meet a professional.
Thanks for everything you have done for the entire Brown family. You and your family will never be forgotten.
How can I begin to thank you for all you have done for me. What a wonderful team you have. May God richly bless you, and your family and staff. I will always be thankful, cause I know I would have never got this far without giving up.