Asheville, NC Personal Injury Attorney
If you or a loved one have been hurt due to an accident caused by negligence, you are not alone. The long-term consequences of severe injuries can devastate families personally and financially. The dedicated lawyers of Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC are here to secure the compensation you deserve. Consult with a seasoned personal injury lawyer today to discuss your case. You can contact us by calling 800-948-0577.
Why You Need an Asheville Personal Injury Lawyer
When an accident wreaks havoc on your life, it is easy to become overwhelmed. At Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC, we believe in protecting the rights of injury victims.
Our Asheville personal injury lawyers will;
- Conduct an intensive investigation into your accident
- Gather critical evidence to support your claim, including comprehensive medical records
- Consult and retain medical experts and investigators
- Handle the extensive paperwork so you can focus on your recovery
- Negotiate with the insurance company on your behalf to ensure a fair settlement
If a fair settlement cannot be reached and we must proceed to trial, our exceptional litigators will aggressively advocate on your behalf to secure the damages you deserve.
What Types of Personal Injury Cases Do We Handle in Asheville?
Across the United States, injury victims suffer the consequences of negligence. Careless actions can cause significant damage at work, on the road, and in a healthcare setting. For example;
- In North Carolina, more than 69,000 employees have been injured or fallen ill in the workplace
- Additionally, motor vehicle fatalities rose 8% in the last reporting year, totaling 1,663
- Medical errors are now the third leading cause of death in the nation, accounting for 10% of all deaths
At Brown Moore & Associates, we believe negligent actions should be held accountable. Some personal injury cases we have successfully handled include;
- Medical negligence
- Birth injury claims
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Commercial truck accidents
- Collisions involving government-owned vehicles
- Premises liability claim
- Defective product claim
- Airplane and boating accidents
- Accidents involving children and adolescents
- Workplace injuries
Our experienced personal injury attorneys are not limited to the above list. If you or a loved one have suffered injuries related to the negligence of others, speak with one of our knowledgeable team members.
How Asheville’s Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC Can Help Your Personal Injury Claim
The dedicated lawyers of Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC, have been helping hurt North Carolinians for more than 40 years. Our Asheville personal injury attorneys are skilled litigators who have won millions in verdicts and settlements for clients. We will fight to secure the compensation you deserve, including;
- Full compensation for medical expenses related to your injury
- Lost income if you cannot work
- Pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Possible punitive damages for gross negligence
If you or a loved one have been seriously hurt due to negligence, contact our superior legal team at Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC to schedule an evaluation of your case by clicking here or calling at 800-948-0577.
Navigating North Carolina’s various highways and roads has become much easier in recent years thanks...Read More
If you've been injured in an accident in North Carolina, you may be facing hefty...Read More
You don’t know how relieved I am now that it’s over. I don’t think I could have had a better attorney to represent me. We have been so impressed with you. I don’t think I can accurately describe the gratitude and admiration we feel for you. Thank you so much for everything.
Thank you for the time you spent with me today. It was a big help to me and I will not forget it. This day and age when so many people are trying to do a job that they’re not qualified to do it’s refreshing to meet a professional.
Thanks for everything you have done for the entire Brown family. You and your family will never be forgotten.
How can I begin to thank you for all you have done for me. What a wonderful team you have. May God richly bless you, and your family and staff. I will always be thankful, cause I know I would have never got this far without giving up.