Huntersville Product Liability Attorney
The typical American uses a wide variety of products throughout their daily life. When doing so, we should trust that those who’ve designed, manufactured, and marketed the products we use have taken reasonable steps to prevent said products from causing injury.
Unfortunately, sometimes these parties are negligent. Have you been injured in the Huntersville, North Carolina area as a result of such negligence? Review your case with a lawyer if so. At Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC, our Huntersville product liability attorneys may be able to help you secure financial compensation for your losses.
Huntersville Product Liability Cases: Types of Products Involved
Many types of products can potentially cause harm if they’re defective or if their marketers fail to warn of risks associated with using them. However, some types of dangerous products are more likely to cause harm than others. They include:
- Motor vehicle parts
- Power tools
- Industrial equipment
- Fire safety equipment
- Ladders and other such construction tools/equipment
- Bicycle parts
- Boat parts
Who May Be Liable in a Product Liability Case?
The severity of the injuries you might sustain as a result of using a defective or dangerous product can vary substantially. At the very least, your injuries may require medical treatment. If they’re particularly severe, they could permanently impact your quality of life.
If you’ve been injured as a result of using a dangerous product, this might have occurred because someone was negligent. You can seek compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other such losses if so.
Pursuing compensation typically involves filing a claim with the negligent party’s insurance. Potential negligent parties in product liability cases include:
- Designers: Sometimes products are unsafe to use due to inherent design flaws.
- Manufacturers: A properly-designed product can still cause harm if its manufacturers overlooked defects.
- Marketers: Those who market and sell products have a responsibility to provide adequate instructions and safety warnings. Consumers might be injured when they fail to do so.
How a Huntersville Product Liability Lawyer Can Help
Determining who the liable party is in your case might require conducting a thorough investigation. This isn’t a task you need to handle on your own.
Instead, a qualified Huntersvile product liability attorney can investigate your accident on your behalf. They can also improve your chances of securing proper compensation by:
- Gathering evidence to show you were injured as a result of negligence
- Adding up your economic losses
- If applicable, assigning a dollar value to your non-economic losses (like pain and suffering)
- Filing a claim with supporting evidence to demonstrate that you’re eligible to receive compensation
- Rejecting an insurance company’s unreasonably low settlement offers and negotiating for an appropriate payout
- Handling all administrative tasks while you prioritize getting the rest you need
At Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC, our Huntersville product liability attorneys have the expertise necessary to help you pursue the compensation you deserve when a product causes unexpected harm. Learn more about what we can do for you by contacting us online or calling us at 704-335-1500 to schedule your free consultation.
Navigating North Carolina’s various highways and roads has become much easier in recent years thanks...Read More
If you've been injured in an accident in North Carolina, you may be facing hefty...Read More
You don’t know how relieved I am now that it’s over. I don’t think I could have had a better attorney to represent me. We have been so impressed with you. I don’t think I can accurately describe the gratitude and admiration we feel for you. Thank you so much for everything.
Thank you for the time you spent with me today. It was a big help to me and I will not forget it. This day and age when so many people are trying to do a job that they’re not qualified to do it’s refreshing to meet a professional.
Thanks for everything you have done for the entire Brown family. You and your family will never be forgotten.
How can I begin to thank you for all you have done for me. What a wonderful team you have. May God richly bless you, and your family and staff. I will always be thankful, cause I know I would have never got this far without giving up.