Kannapolis, NC Car Accident Attorney
Sometimes, drivers find themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time. The subsequent consequences of being involved in a roadway incident can be devastating; straining one’s ability to enjoy the quality of life they had pre-collision. Brown Moore Law is your go-to support system for all of your legal needs. Our knowledgeable car accident lawyers are poised to fight for your needs, ensuring your best possible future post-accident.
Roadway Incident Reports In Kannapolis Are Shocking
The unfortunate reality is that Kannapolis’ roads are becoming increasingly more dangerous each year. The city’s rise in car-accident incidents has resulted in its consistent rise in the rankings of most unsafe roadways across North Carolina:
- In 2017, Kannapolis held a healthy 49th place out of all North Carolina cities with a population of over 10,000.
- Since then, the city has risen an average of almost six places every year – ranking 32nd in 2020.
Although not always so grave, Kannapolis’ car accident-related statistics can result in devastating outcomes:
- Out of all 4,246 crashes in 2020, a staggering 868 caused non-fatal injuries.
- In the same year, 17 of those crashes resulted in death.
What Are The Causes Of These Accidents?
There are myriad reasons why accidents occur in Kannapolis, NC:
- Failure to yield or properly follow roadway signs, rules, and/or indications.
- Use of phones or other electronic devices while operating a motor vehicle such as the taking of pictures, video-recording, instant messaging, or calling.
- Distracted driving and participation in other activities including: eating, doing makeup, and excessive engagement with a large number of passengers.
Yet one of the most concerning matters in this area is driving under the influence – North Carolina reports that alcohol-related crashes and drunk driving make up almost 3% of all accidents in Kannapolis.
Ranging in degrees of negligence, the outcome can be just the same. The problematic practice of driving in unsafe circumstances can lead to injury or worse for other Kannapolis drivers going about their daily routine.
Brown Moore Law Is At Your Back
Our lawyers handle many types of injuries surrounding car wrecks in the greater Charlotte area. From mental duress to broken bones, our experience dealing with serious car-wreck cases is what makes us such formidable advocates. With such experience, we are well versed in securing a wide variety of compensations for you or your loved ones involved in a collision:
- Full medical compensation following the wreck
- Income loss due to absence from place of work
- Damages to general health and quality of life
- Punitive damages due to gross negligence
- Other hidden costs of car accidents are often swept aside by insurance companies
Brown Moore Law is here for you. Our attorneys’ experience allows us to fully comprehend your needs. Your quality of life is our top concern and we will do everything in our power to ensure that you receive the compensation and help that you deserve. If you or a loved one was involved in a car accident and needs a Kannapolis car accident lawyer, please click here or call 704-335-1500 (local) or 800-948-0577 (toll-free) to receive expert legal assistance.
Navigating North Carolina’s various highways and roads has become much easier in recent years thanks...Read More
If you've been injured in an accident in North Carolina, you may be facing hefty...Read More
You don’t know how relieved I am now that it’s over. I don’t think I could have had a better attorney to represent me. We have been so impressed with you. I don’t think I can accurately describe the gratitude and admiration we feel for you. Thank you so much for everything.
Thank you for the time you spent with me today. It was a big help to me and I will not forget it. This day and age when so many people are trying to do a job that they’re not qualified to do it’s refreshing to meet a professional.
Thanks for everything you have done for the entire Brown family. You and your family will never be forgotten.
How can I begin to thank you for all you have done for me. What a wonderful team you have. May God richly bless you, and your family and staff. I will always be thankful, cause I know I would have never got this far without giving up.