One Killed, Two Hospitalized in Early Morning Crash in East Charlotte
A fatal crash happened at the intersection of Central Avenue and East W.T. Harris Boulevard in east Charlotte on September 14, 2023. Police said a car traveling westbound on Central Avenue collided with another car traveling southbound on East W.T. Harris Boulevard. One person was killed and two others were hospitalized with serious injuries.
The crash happened around [2:00] AM. The driver of the car traveling westbound was killed. The driver of the car traveling southbound was taken to the hospital with serious injuries. A passenger in the car traveling southbound was also taken to the hospital with serious injuries.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.
If you have been injured in a car accident, it is important to seek legal help as soon as possible. An experienced car accident attorney can help you understand your legal rights and options and fight for the compensation you deserve.
The attorneys at Brown Moore & Associates have over 20 years of experience representing victims of car accidents. We are dedicated to helping our clients get the justice they deserve.
If you have been injured in a car accident in Charlotte, please contact us today for a free consultation. We can be reached at (704) 335-1500.
Here are some things to keep in mind if you have been injured in a car accident:
- Get medical attention immediately. Even if you don’t think you’re injured, it’s important to get checked out by a doctor.
- Report the accident to the police. This is important for insurance purposes.
- Get the names and contact information of the other driver(s) involved in the accident.
- Take pictures of the damage to your car and the scene of the accident.
- Do not admit fault for the accident.
- Contact an experienced car accident attorney as soon as possible.
Brown Moore & Associates can help you with:
- Understanding your legal rights and options
- Filing a claim with the insurance company
- Negotiating a settlement
- Going to court if necessary
We are here to help you through this difficult time. Contact us today for a free consultation.
Call Brown Moore & Associates at (704) 335-1500 or visit our website at www.brownmoorelaw.com