Concord Product Liability Attorney
Many of us are so accustomed to using various types of products throughout our daily lives that we forget how these products can cause harm if they’re defective. If you or a loved one has been injured because a product was defective or lacked proper safety warnings, you may be eligible to recover financial compensation accordingly.
Review your case with a Concord, North Carolina product liability attorney at Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC for more information. We’re on hand to offer the effective representation you deserve if you’ve been harmed because someone else was negligent.
Concord Product Liability Cases: Types of Products Involved
Some types of defective products are more likely to cause injury than others. Common examples include:
- Power tools
- Construction and industrial equipment
- Automotive parts
- Bicycle parts
- Fire safety systems
That last example highlights an important point. A defective product may not directly cause harm. However, it could still allow consumers to be harmed if it’s a safety product which doesn’t function as intended.
Why Products May Cause Injury
Products can cause injury even when users follow the provided instructions and exercise care for such reasons as:
- Manufacturing errors: During the manufacturing phase, defects which could render products dangerous may be overlooked.
- Design flaws: A product may have the potential to cause injury if its design is inherently flawed.
- Lack of proper safety instructions/warnings: If a product may cause injury when misused, it should come with thorough instructions and safety warnings.
Schedule a consultation with an expert at our Concord product liability firm if you believe you or a loved one was injured as a result of one of the above forms of negligence. We’ll review the details of your case and inform you of your legal options.
How a Concord Product Liability Attorney Can Help
The injuries you may have sustained as a result of using a dangerous product likely required costly medical treatment. They might also have left you unable to return to work until you made a full recovery. Such unexpected life developments probably had a significant negative impact on your finances.
Along with these economic losses, you might have also sustained various non-economic losses resulting from your injuries. For example, perhaps you’ve had to endure physical pain in the months following your accident.
You deserve to recover financial compensation for these damages if you were harmed because a product’s designers, manufacturers, or marketers were negligent. This involves filing a claim with the negligent party’s insurance.
Consider hiring a lawyer before filing your claim or lawsuit. A Concord product liability attorney can help you by:
- Conducting an investigation to identify the liable parties responsible for compensating you
- Gathering evidence to prove your accident resulted from the liable parties’ negligence
- Adding up your losses to determine the approximate value of your claim
- Entering into negotiations with the insurance company if they refuse to offer a fair settlement at first
At Brown Moore & Associates, PLLC, we understand that recovering after an unexpected accident can be a challenging experience. The team at our Concord product liability law firm works to ease some of your burdens during this time by providing the aggressive representation you deserve. Learn more about how we can help by contacting us online or calling us at 704-335-1500 today.