No Results, No Attorney Fee
Call Us Today

No Results, No Attorney Fee

Call Us Today: 704-323-7822 Local | 844-452-3688 Toll Free

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist

Car accident claims can be challenging, even when insurance is in place on all sides. When the driver who was at fault in a collision does not have adequate insurance or does not have insurance at all, an injured person who was not at fault may need to make an uninsured or underinsured motorist claim in order to gain adequate compensation to cover the losses incurred on account of injury.

Not all drivers carry Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists coverage on their auto insurance — or if they do, the amount of coverage may be inadequate to cover expenses and losses in a very serious accident. If you have come across this website before any accident has occurred, we urge you to double check with your auto insurer about UM/UIM or umbrella policies that may provide coverage beyond that which you already have. It has been our experience that many careless drivers often don’t carry sufficient insurance coverage, and neither do many of the victims injured by these careless drivers.

In some cases, insurance coverage in the event of a crash with an uninsured driver may come from not only an injured party’s own insurance, but also from auto insurance belonging to a relative with whom you live. You may be entitled to uninsured or underinsured motorist compensation even if you were not occupying a vehicle at the time your were injured. Many injured victims are not even fully aware of all the insurance coverage which may be available to them, including insurance policies on which they are not a “named insured.” It is important to consult someone with the expertise to explore all possible options for recovery when you or a family member has been seriously injured due to the negligence of an uninsured or underinsured motorist.

Auto accident cases involving uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage are often complex legal situations. Stakes are high if you have suffered a serious or catastrophic injury. Often, victims of uninsured or underinsured motorists will only gain fair compensation for their injuries through an arbitration with their own insurance company or other insurance companies with whom they have coverage. An experienced attorney is a valuable ally and source of information for you after a serious car accident.

Contact a North Carolina Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Attorney

Talk to one of our lawyers to learn how we can help you after a car accident involving an uninsured or underinsured motorist. If you have additional questions after reviewing the information on our website, we invite you to contact Brown, Moore & Associates P L L C. to schedule a complimentary initial consultation. To make an appointment with a Charlotte personal injury attorney, call toll free 844-452-3688 or send us an e-mail.

No Result, No Attorney Fee

704-323-7822 Local | 844-452-3688 Toll Free

Best Personal
Injury Lawyers in
Best Lawyer Best Law Firms 2016
AV Martindale Hubbel Peer Review Rated
North Carolina Advocates for Justice
American Association fo Justice
Super Lawyers
ABA Defending Liberty Pursuing Justice
Martindale Hubbell Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers
BBB Accredited Business
2015 10 best Client Satisfaction